Monday, December 12, 2011

Its been a while!

My sisters and I! I love these girls soooooo much!!!! <3
Look at how amazing these colors are! I couldnt stop taking pictures of the dang tree's. Everyone knew i was a tourist. hahahaha

Us four and my momma <3

Us four and DC!


Anywyas... my trip was fabulous! I had such a great time visiting, but as always vaca's like that are always shorter than you wish them to be. lol
I met my foster sister Jas-and she's pretty rad! Im sad that i dont get to talk to her all the time, but i know shes in good hands with these five! There great to begin with, let alone when you add in all of these other calculations.
Other than that, Tday was good! The food as usual is always amazing. I can never get enough of them sweet potatoes! YUM! Im just sad that i didnt get to spend our first thanksgiving as a married couple together!
So i started reading this amazing book series called the Hunger Games. I cant believe it took me this long to jump on the band wagon! But now that i am fully seating and riding along, I LOVE IT! lol Im about 100 pages into the final one. Ill be sad that its over with for sure, BUT if it ends that must mean that they beat the Capital wich i am gung ho for! haha
Anyways, since then my BFF got engaged!!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED FOR HER! These next couple of years are going to be soooo amazing. I cant wait for the journey to begin! <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment