Thursday, December 15, 2011

As I was saying...

So I finally finished the Hunger Games last night! And let me just say, I was thoroughly impressed with it! At first I was super questionable with reading it, because as my friend was describing it to me-I just couldn't get over how morbid the whole thought of it was! But upon further inspection, I ended up falling in love with the characters and feel that she did an amazing job with the story. :) So if you haven't read it yet, or you were questionable about it like I was, I give it a 2 thumbs up for sure!
And as for today, I finished addressing all of my Christmas cards! Hopefully we can swing by and pick up some stamps (because there are 40 of them...) and send them out asap! I want everyone to get them by Christmas! I don't know how this month has gotten away from me! Its already the 15th! Whoops! And hopefully tonight, I can get through the whole movie, How the Grinch stole Christmas before falling asleep in my husbands arms. :)
PS. Its Ice Cream Thursday today, because my boss deemed it so. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment