Monday, November 14, 2011

This weekend was pretty awesome! For one-my mother has officially begun to foster :) I think the whole fostering thing is an amazing thing to do. I know quite a few people who do it, and every time i think of them my heart just gets a little bit bigger! I love all of them for opening their hearts and their homes and taking troubled kids in-whether they decided to be troubled or not. Also I spent most of Friday with my little cousin Cory-and we had a blast! Then to finish that day off-I am an awesome wife and I gave josh his Christmas present early... Can y'all guess what it is? ha ha MW3. lol he is a happy camper right now :D And then on Sunday we had our softball championship's and we did AWESOME! We beat the first team, who had an undefeated season-but then came back for our second game and didn't come out on top :/ But we played great! And so did all of the other teams :) Just had a good time out there playing a sport we love! And now we get back to Monday-back to the grind. Hope you have an awesome week ahead of you planned! Next week is Thanksgiving, and i get the best present ever! I get to go visit my family who has lived in Northern Cali for a year and a half now. So I'm super stoked to get to see them again this year! <3 Aren't they beautiful? I love my little sisters soooo much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment