Sunday, February 17, 2013

Four months ago!

So it say I haven't posted since August... Whoops! Well here it goes. The last of my pregnancy. We were measuring a little large so they scheduled an ultra sound at 36 weeks. Little man was measuring in at 8 lbs 13 oz! I asked her what the average was for a fetus that size and she informed us between five and six pounds! Oh lord! I sure know how to cook 'em! I called my mom in a panic an she came as quickly as she could in case we came early! So the next untra sound was scheduled for our 39 week appt. when we walked in I was nervous that in the last three weeks he had put on about a pound, maybe a pound and a half? Nope. The tech told us he was measuring in at 10lbs 2 oz! But amazing and healthy. We were able to see him moving and sucking on his hand already! This kid was born hungry! Lol so the c section was on! But luckily for me I got the best of both worlds. I started contractions the night before the c section praying that he didn't try to come on his own. We were warned of complication with big babies and them trying to come out and having broken collar bones that could cause nerve damage! Ugh. So held out until we got the hospital and we were admitted in on schedule. Prepped and taken back for surgery! Fifteen minutes later my little angel was born. I was filled with so much love! Who would have known?!? 11 lbs 1 oz. 21 & 1/2 inches long. He was short and a little fatty patty!

No comments:

Post a Comment