Monday, October 10, 2011

Oblivious...

Today I looking on a friends blog and Josh goes "What are you doing?" I said "I'm looking at a blog." He then goes to arent you supposed to be working? Why would i be sitting on the couch working mister..... lol But then he goes, "Do we have a blog?" Bahahahah such a typical man! I swear it. But I showed it to him, and I wanted to change some of the things, and I asked him for an opinion. This or that? He then replied "I honestly didnt see any difference at all." And let me tell you, it was size 60 and dead center of the screen.... I dont know how he missed it... :)
PS. I love pictures, so I have decided that there will be at least ONE picture to each post. Even if it doesnt have anythign to do with that said post. :) This is on my best friends mommy's 50th birthday party of Katrina, Bridgette & I. Love these girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment