Monday, September 19, 2011

Its been a while....

Iv'e been horrible at keeping this thing up to date! But can you believe that next week Joshua and I will have been married for 6 months?! Crazy!! Where has the time gone!
Been keeping busy-work is crazy! There still trying to bring in new companies, but we dont really have the billers for it. lol And Joshua's work just bumped up BRAT to 6 hours a week. Thats almost a whole extra day! I feel bad for the kid. Hopefully he doesnt burn out too quickly. They are just crazy busy, dragging over 20k scripts into the next day when it should be closer to only being 5k!
My God Daughter is three months old now! Wow! And she is a little chubbers. lol The doctor actually made her go on a diet. :) She's so vocal now its amazing <3 I love that little munchkin!
We just started up softball again! We lost yesterdays game, but thats ok. The team we played was pretty good! We just need to work on our batting. I kept hitting them right into the outfielders glove.... grrrr! I wish they would just put someone out there that can't catch ;) That would be awesome!
Anyways, I need to get back to work so I will update later on! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment