Thursday, August 4, 2011

Complete and Utter Dissapointment...

It always comes down to that point in life where you wonder why you are getting punished accordingly??? Why am I the only one getting yelled at, when they knew exactly what was going on? Why don't they look in the mirror and see that they should have been doing their job too?  BAH! That's what I say to that. Its been a very difficult week, but I'm hoping that the rest of it looks up, and rather high up from what I've been dealing with!
Secondly-I need to teach myself that PEOPLE DON'T CHANGE! hahahaha You see them trying to be a better person, but in the end, they end up just falling and falling right back into the old, original person you don't want them to be! So I need to drop the whole 'nieve' part of me that assumes people will change. The End! :)

Here's to good things this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment